SPEO held this year’s Annual SPEO Opportunities Forum on February 2nd, 2021. Representatives from local and state agencies virtually discussed scheduled projects and forecasted procurements.
Thank you to this year’s presenters:
- Allegheny County Department of Public Works, Steve Shanley
- ALCOSAN, Kim Kennedy
- PWSA, Barry King
- Allegheny County Airport Authority, Jenee Oliver
- Allegheny County Economic Development, Lance Chimka
- URA, Diamonte Walker & Paul Martinchich
- Pennsylvania American Water, Rachael Beam
- Port Authority, Eric Bilsky
- Army Corps of Engineers, Lenneia Jennings
- PennDOT, Dina Salemi (presentation slides only)
For SPEO Members only, download a pdf of presentations or watch the full recording from the event by logging in to the Member Portal: http://www.speo-pa.org/membership-area/
NOTE: YOUR FIRM MUST BE A CURRENT SPEO MEMBER FIRM TO ACCESS THE MEMBER PORTAL AND DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATIONS OR VIEW THE RECORDING. Please DO NOT share the presentations with anyone outside of your own company. This is a members only benefit. If you have any questions or did not receive your password, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In addition, thank you to all of our sponsors of this event!