We were glad to be able to host this year’s Annual SPEO Opportunities Forum in-person on February 7th, 2023. At the event, representatives from local and state agencies discussed scheduled projects and forecasted procurements.
Thank you to this year’s presenters:
- Allegheny County Sanitary Authority – Kimberly Kennedy, P.E., Director of Engineering and Construction
- Allegheny County Department of Public Works – Stephen Shanley, P.E., Director
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT Dist 11-0) – Douglas Seeley, P.E., Assistant District Executive-Design
- Allegheny County Economic Development – Lance Chimka, Director
- Army Corps of Engineers – Mark Jones, P.E., PMP, Engineering & Construction Chief
- Allegheny County Airport Authority – Jeff Bezek, P.E., Director of Engineering
- City of Pittsburgh – Chuck Durham, Diversity Business Manager
For SPEO Members only, download a pdf of presentations from the event by logging in to the Member Portal: https://www.speo-pa.org/membership-area/
NOTE: YOUR FIRM MUST BE A CURRENT SPEO MEMBER FIRM TO ACCESS THE MEMBER PORTAL AND DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATIONS OR VIEW THE RECORDING. Please DO NOT share the presentations with anyone outside of your own company. This is a members only benefit. If you have any questions or did not receive your password, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
View more photos from the event here: https://www.speo-pa.org/photo-galleries/
Thank you to this year’s Annual Opportunities Forum Sponsors for your very generous support!
Also, congrats to this year’s Wallenberg Spirit Award Recipient, Holly Douglas and Congrats to Ray Meyer on your retirement. Thanks for all you do for SPEO!