Thanks to everyone who supported our 2022 Annual Golf Outing on Monday, August 8th! Our annual golf outing supports SPEO’s mission of increasing the opportunities available to local MBE/WBE firms and prospective engineering and science students. Through the money raised from the golf outing, we are able to fund sponsorships for local students who plan to pursue a career in the engineering and related fields and support a variety of academic programs that encourage minority and women youth to pursue STEM subjects. Due to the overwhelming attendance, we have been able to increase our scholarships funds greatly within recent years!
CONGRATS TO THIS YEAR’S PRIZE WINNERS:
- 1st – Joe Marshall, Brenda Henwood, Tim Schulthesis, Ken Mikanac
- 2nd – Chris Grady, Adam Henger, Mark Duane, Mike Smith
- 3rd – Pat Leach, Angela Adam, Doug Seely, Cassie Lloyd
- Longest Drive #2 – Cassie Lloyd
- Closest to the Pin #3 – Nart Carll
- Closest 2nd Shot #9 – Ryan Gargan
- Straightest Drive #10 – Sean Riley
- Closest to the Pin #12 – Chris Grady
- Longest Drive #18 – Kevin Fischer
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Also, special thanks to G. Stephens, Inc. for sponsoring the cocktail hour!
Below are few photos from this year’s outing. You can also view photos from this and past events here: Photo Galleries – SPEO (speo-pa.org)