We were glad to be able to host yet another forum in 2023 to help our members learn about local public and private agency projects and forecasted procurements. The event took place on Thursday, June 1st at the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania.
Thank you to this year’s agency presenters & guests:
Carnegie Mellon University
- Jennifer McDowell – Senior Director of Design & Construction
- Mike Kelley – Associate Director of Construction
University of Pittsburgh
- Scott Bernotas – Vice Chancellor of Facilities Management
- Dan Marcinko – Asst. Vice Chancellor for Administration
- Tawanda Stamps – Director, Contract Administration & Procurement
Pennsylvania American Water
- Rachael Beam – Engineering Manager
- William Generett – Sr. VP Civic Engagement & External Relations
- Roger Altmeyer, Vice President, Project Development & Construction
- Adrienne Miles – Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Manager
City of Pittsburgh DOMI
- Eric Setzler, PE – Chief Engineer
Pittsburgh Public Schools
- Damian Link, Assistant Director of Facilities
- Paula Castleberry, Minority/Women Business Coordinator
Thank you to our event sponsors for your very generous support!
View more photos from the event here: http://www.speo-pa.org/photo-galleries/
For SPEO Members only, download a pdf of presentations from the event by logging in to the Member Portal: http://www.speo-pa.org/membership-area/
NOTE: YOUR FIRM MUST BE A CURRENT SPEO MEMBER FIRM TO ACCESS THE MEMBER PORTAL AND DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATIONS OR VIEW THE RECORDING. Please DO NOT share the presentations with anyone outside of your own company. This is a members only benefit. If you have any questions or did not receive your password, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.