SPEO held their 2020 annual SPEO Opportunities Forum on February 4th. Representatives from local and state agencies discussed scheduled projects and forecasted procurements.
Thank you to this year’s presenters:
- Allegheny County DPW – Steve Shanley
- ALCOSAN – Kim Kennedy
- Port Authority of Allegheny County – Sue Broadus and Eric Bilsky
- PWSA – Julie Asciolla
- URA – Paul Martinchich and Lisa Moses
- Allegheny County Airport Authority – Jenee Oliver
- PennDOT – Doug Seeley
- Allegheny County Economic Development – Lance Chimka
For SPEO Members only, download a pdf of presentations from the event by logging in to the Member Portal:
NOTE: YOUR FIRM MUST BE A CURRENT SPEO MEMBER FIRM TO ACCESS THE MEMBER PORTAL AND DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATIONS. Please DO NOT share the presentations with anyone outside of your own company. This is a members only benefit. If you have any questions or did not receive your password, please e-mail email@example.com for assistance.
In addition, thank you to all of our sponsors of this event!