Website Colliers Engineering and Design
Colliers Engineering & Design is seeking an Assistant Project Manager who will be responsible for project management, leadership, profitability, and client management for the project design team. Responsibilities include project management, financial performance, preparation of technical proposals and invoices, monitoring of project budgets, staff supervision, scheduling of key projects, and responsibility for the design tasks associated with civil engineering projects. The Assistant Project Manager will work within Autocad and alongside existing office staff and senior management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
• Land Development Plan, Stormwater Management, Water and Sanitary Sewer, and Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Design
• Managing multiple projects and workload with competing deadlines
• Quality Control
• Regulatory agency permitting
• Proposal scope and budget preparation
• Financial Management including invoice preparation and accounts receivable
• Project Scheduling
• Client management
• Mentoring and training staff
• Other project duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
• Professional Engineer (PE) Certification preferred.
• Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (PA).
• Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, NPDES permitting, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs.
• Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion.
• Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities.
• Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
To apply for this job please visit careers-colliersengineering.icims.com.