SPEO held the 2019 annual SPEO Opportunities Forum on February 5th. Representatives from local and state agencies discussed scheduled projects and forecasted procurements.
Those that presented this year included:
- ALCOSAN – Kim Kennedy
- Allegheny County Airport Authority – Jenee Oliver
- Allegheny County Department of Public Works – Steve Shanley
- Allegheny County Economic Development – Lance Chimka
- PWSA – Bob Weimar
- PennDOT – Doug Seeley
- Port Authority of Allegheny County – Dave Huffaker
- US Army Corps of Engineers – Col Andrew J (Coby) Short
See photos of the event here: http://www.speo-pa.org/index.php/events-training/past-events/photo-galleries/
To download a pdf of presentations from the event, click the image below. NOTE: YOUR FIRM MUST BE A CURRENT SPEO MEMBER FIRM FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION. MEMBERS MUST PROVIDE A PASSWORD TO OPEN THE FILE (the password has been provided to all members on our e-mail list by Feb. 8th. If you are a current member and need the password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
In addition, thank you to all of our sponsors of this event!
2019 February Annual Opportunities Forum Sponsors
- Advanced Integration Group
- Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Johnson, Mirmiran, & Thompson
- ms consultants
- Skelly & Loy
- KCI Technologies
- SAI Consultants